"Carpe Diem" Catamaran Sailing Yacht- Lagoon 440
YOU WILL LOVE THIS YACHT FOR:
- Ideal choice if you are not interested in actual sailing but just want a relaxing day seeing Santorini’s attractions
- Suitable for areas protected from winds and rough seas like Santorini’s Caldera
- A lot of space that also allows for a larger variety of meals to be offered and better service
- Suitable for larger groups of people (up to 21)
- Even if the weather makes it necessary to stay indoors, you will still have an amazing view from the salon.
- Most recommended for half day cruises in the Caldera
It is apparent that care has been taken in the aesthetic and functional design of the yacht: on deck, the coach roof lines are long and elegant, the forms are dynamic, spaces are cleverly used, and ergonomics are optimal.
The large bench-seat in the helm station quickly becomes the favorite spot to take part in and enjoy the navigation.
A high ratio sail plan and fine hull appendices make the “Carpe Diem” a fast, seaworthy, comfortable and elegant catamaran. The indoor saloon provides a 360° panoramic view and is a superb living space. The light oak Alpi woodwork and the laminated wenge wooden floor give a modern and relaxing feel.
The aft cabins are fit for royalty with their queen-size central bed! Large hull fixed windows bring in lots of natural light and offer an unsurpassed view outside while staying discrete.
- Type of boat
- CATAMARAN SAILING YACHT
- LAGOON 440
- 13,61 m \ 44’8’’ft
- 7,7 m \ 25' 3" ft
- 2,02 m \ 6' 7" ft
- Year of construction
- 24 passengers
- 4 Double with private bath in each one + 1 crew
- 4 double
- Engine power
- 2 x 54 HP
- Water capacity
- 900 l
- Fuel tank capacity
- 650 l
- Showers in the interior
- Main base
- SANTORINI MARINA
Furling (Roll) Genoa
- under deck
- 2 x Life raft
Anchor with chain
Electric anchor windlass
Aft Hydraulic gangway
Windex (Wind Direction Indicator)
- hot water