PRIVATE FISHING TRIP IN THE AEGEAN
Full Day adventure
- DEPARTURE TIMES:
Daily @ 10:00 AM
Up to 8 people
- MEETING POINT:
At the Port or your Santorini Hotel
FREE Pick up & Drop off by shuttle bus at your Santorini Hotel
- STARTING POINT:
- ENDING POINT:
- EXPERIENCE LOCATION:
Santorini - Christiana Islands
HIGHLIGHTS - WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS
- The therapeutic and relaxing experience of fishing.
- The pleasure of catching your own fish and then having them cooked for you on the Yacht!
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms.
- Our friendly crew, ready to help you with anything you might need.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The uninhabited, rocky islands of Christiana are the place most fisherman on the island of Santorini go. This will be our main destination. Although they seem unfriendly, they are a natural reserve and also home to many species of birds including falcons.
Upon arrival, we will give you the basic instructions on how to use the rods and reels and of course how to bait. Even an inexperienced angler can catch fish if given the proper instructions. We will do everything you need to maximize your catch. We will clean and BBQ your fish, for you, right there on the Yacht! If you have no luck with the fish… well we will have to find something else to BBQ! But you will not return with an empty stomach!
Before the sun starts setting, we will head back to Vlychada, having enjoyed an unforgettable experience.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Fishing Gear
- 1 BBQ Meal
- Snorkeling equipment
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Christiana Islands
- Choose dark colored bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the Hot Springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-colored materials and turn them brown
- Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carry a light jacket in case it gets cold