7-Day Luxury Sail & Stay Holiday Package 6 Greek Islands
April 15 - October 30
A week-long adventure
- DEPARTURE DAYS:
Every day of the week
Up to 6 passengers
- MEETING POINT:
At the Port or your Santorini Hotel
FREE Pick up & Drop off by shuttle bus at your Santorini Hotel
- STARTING POINT:
- ENDING POINT:
HONEYMOON PETRA VILLAS
- EXPERIENCE LOCATION:
HIGHLIGHTS - WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS
- The view of Santorini’s Caldera from sea level, with its villages on the top of the cliffs, resembling snowcapped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays you can’t reach from land
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms
- The luxurious services of the Santa Maria
- The stories and local traditions you will be told by the Captain who is local, and also, the owner of the Yacht!
- Stay in an architecturally unique establishment, unlike any other seen in Santorini.
- Enjoying the most amazing sunset in the world from the biggest pool on the Caldera, in Honeymoon Petra Villas.
- Our friendly staff, ready to cater for your every need in both the Sailing Center and the Honeymoon Petra Villas
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The "Sail & Stay" package is a fixed one week private holiday package for 2-6 persons. It includes 3 or 4 nights on our S/Y "Santa Maria" and the remaining nights in our 5 star Hotel, "Honeymoon Petra Villas", in a ‘Superior Petra Studio’ room.
After we pick you up from the airport in Santorini, you will spend your first night at the Hotel, where you can rest and enjoy the most amazing sunset on the island from the Honeymoon Petra Villas pool.
You will also meet with the Captain to discuss the details of the next day’s sailing trip. Captain Yiannis knows the waters in this area better than anyone. He can suggest where you can dock to spend the night and help you choose local taverns for your dinner on the various different islands you dock at. Everyone who has enjoyed the "Sail & Stay" package are talking about the experience of a lifetime!
The exact itinerary is up to you to discuss with the captain. Once you cruise through the famous Caldera of Santorini, there are so many islands that await for you to pay them a visit. Ios with its white sandy beaches, Iraklia, a fishermen’s island with a sunken plane in its waters, the islands of Donoussa and Shinoussa and the small islands of Pano and Kato Koufonisi, with amazing caves and beaches. The tiny island of Anydros will be your last stop before you return to Santorini, feeling like "Robinson Crusoe!"
For the rest of your time on Santorini you will stay at the deluxe Honeymoon Petra Villas Hotel located on the best spot of the island’s impressive cliffs. Relax next to the pool (the largest one on the cliff) and enjoy the unforgettable panoramic view. We guarantee that this week will be the best stress therapy you have ever had.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
On the Yacht
- Tranfers to and from the yacht
- Captain & crew
- Port Authority expenses
- Full insurance
No Security Deposit required for chartering our yachts
- Light lunch
- Snacks and fruit
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Snorkeling equipment
At the Hotel
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Accommodation in a Superior Petra
- Free WiFi
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
On the Yacht
- Off board meals
- Off board activities
At the Hotel
- Lunch, Dinner
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Ios Island
- Iraklia Island
- Shinousa Island
- Donoussa Island
- Kato Koufonisi Island
- Pano Koufonisi Island
- Keros Island
- Anydros Island
- Don’t forget to bring your suntan lotion and a hat
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim
- Pack light for the sailing trip and use soft bags, as heavy wheeled luggage is not allowed on board. We will store the rest of your luggage at the Hotel while you enjoy your sailing cruise.
- Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carry a jacket and some sweaters with you in case it gets cold.
“Book something AMAZING for the spring/summer: Sail and Stay with Santorini Sailing Centre and Honeymoon Petra Villas”
Reviewed December 7, 2014
This review doesn’t focus on the hotel, but let me just say this: all the 5 star reviews you’ve read about Honeymoon Petra are true: impeccable and friendly service, a truly mind blowing view of the Caldera (don’t even bother journeying to Oia for the sunset – at Honeymoon Petra you can sit tranquilly away from the heaving crowds, sipping...