Luxury Private Full Day Sailing Cruise to Ios Island
Full Day Adventure
- DEPARTURE DAYS:
Daily @ 10:30 AM
Up to 8 passengers
- MEETING POINT:
At the Port or your Santorini Hotel
FREE Pick up & Drop off by shuttle bus at your Santorini Hotel
- STARTING POINT:
- ENDING POINT:
- EXPERIENCE LOCATION:
HIGHLIGHTS - WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS
- The view of Santorini’s Caldera from sea level, with its villages on the top of the cliffs, resembling snowcapped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms.
- The luxury that Santa Maria offers to its passengers
- The stories and local traditions you will be told by the Captain who is a local, and also, the owner of the Yacht!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Captain and crew will welcome you on board the “Santa Maria” at the Vlychada marina and you will begin your day by sailing leisurely past the Red and the White beach and through the famous Caldera of Santorini.
Once in the open sea you will head for the unspoiled beach of Magganari, at the south end of Ios island. Magganari is one of the most picturesque beaches of Ios. The secluded bay is protected from strong winds, offering calm waters for swimming and snorkeling. Scenes from the famous movie "Le Grand Bleu" were actually shot in Magganari, a testament to its extraordinary waters and beautiful scenery.
Your next destination, Papa beach is an idyllic hidden cove, untouched by human intervention, its beauty lying in the golden sand and its crystal clear waters. This is the ideal destination to relax and enjoy the tranquility of nature.
After a day of ultimate relaxation you will head back to Santorini under the fading light of the world’s most famous sunset, accompanied only by the sound of the wind and the waves.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Cold delicacies, snacks, fresh salads from our farm and fruit
- BBQ meal
- Vegetarian Pasta
- Port Authority expenses
- Snorkeling equipment
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Magganari beach, Ios Island
- Papa beach, Ios Island
- Don’t forget to bring your suntan lotion and a hat.
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carry a light jacket in case it gets cold.