Private Speedboat Full Day Cruise 4 Greek Islands
Full Day Adventure
- DEPARTURE DAYS:
Daily @ 10:30 AM
Up to 8 passengers
- MEETING POINT:
At the Port or your Santorini Hotel
FREE Pick up & Drop off by shuttle bus at your Santorini Hotel
- STARTING POINT:
- ENDING POINT:
- EXPERIENCE LOCATION:
HIGHLIGHTS - WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS
- The view of Santorini’s Caldera from sea level, with its villages on the top of the cliffs, resembling snowcapped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays you can’t reach from land.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the volcanic hot springs.
- The sheer speed of “Heaven Can Wait”.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms
- Our friendly crew, ready to cater for your every need.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Our trip starts from the marina in Vlychada. Cruising past the Red beach, the White beach, the spot of “Mesa Pigadia”, the “Indian Face” mountain and the Lighthouse of Akrotiri, we stop for swimming at the Hot Springs of the Volcano.
Swimming by a white sandy beach is something that Santorini cannot offer but Ios can, and that is where we head next. Our first stop is Manganari beach with its golden sand and crystal waters where scenes from the famous movie "Le Grand Bleu" were actually shot revealing its extraordinary water and beautiful scenery to a broader audience.
A secluded paradise-like beach on the next island, the peaceful Sikinos, will make you feel like Robinson Crusoe. Next is Folegandros, one of the rising stars of the Cycladic islands. Although it has become quite popular over the last few years, it is still referred to as the "Island of Peace", maintaining its authentic Greek “flavor”.
If you are lucky, at our next stop you may find yourself swimming next to the rare and protected Mediterranean monk seal, otherwise known as Monachus Monachus. Home of a number of endangered animal species, Polyaigos is the largest uninhabited island of Greece and one of the largest in the Mediterranean sea.
With your heart filled with peace and your camera’s memory card full of beautiful images of Greece, “Heaven can Wait” will cross the waves on the way back to Santorini, accompanied by the most famous sunset in the world.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Captain & crew
- Port Authority expenses
- Full insurance
- Snacks and fruit
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Snorkeling equipment
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Off board meal
- Off board activities
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Hot Springs, Santorini
- Manganari beach, Ios Island
- Sikinos Island
- Folegandros Island
- Poliegos Island
- Choose dark colored bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the hot springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-colored materials and turn them brown.
- Don’t forget to bring your suntan lotion and a hat
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carry a light jacket in case it gets cold.