Private Speedboat Full Day Cruise to Koufonissia Islands
Full Day Adventure
- DEPARTURE DAYS:
Daily @ 10:30 AM
Up to 8 passengers
- MEETING POINT:
At the Port or your Santorini Hotel
FREE Pick up & Drop off by shuttle bus at your Santorini Hotel
- STARTING POINT:
- ENDING POINT:
- EXPERIENCE LOCATION:
Santorini – Small Cyclades
HIGHLIGHTS - WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS
- The view of Santorini’s Caldera from sea level, with its villages on the top of the cliffs, resembling snowcapped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Hot springs
- The sheer speed of “Heaven Can Wait”
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms.
- Our friendly crew, ready to cater for your every need.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will board M/Y “Heaven Can Wait” at the marina in Vlychada, leaving all the sailing Yachts and catamarans behind, and in 15 minutes you will already be taking your first therapeutic swim in the Hot Springs of the Volcano!
Cruising through the Caldera, before you know it, you will be in Ios Island diving in the crystal clear waters of its white sandy beaches, Magganari and Papa beach. Your next task will be to gear up with the snorkeling equipment we will provide you with and start looking for the sunken Second World War plane near the island of Iraklia.
Tranquility is the perfect word to describe the atmosphere of the next stop, the island of Shinoussa, while Kato Koufonisi will impress you with the colors of its waters. Pano Koufonisi is where you can stop for lunch at a traditional Greek taverna and taste the catch of the day. The photos you will take at your next destination from the caves in Glaronisi, will definitely make for a screensaver on your computer back home!
The list continues with Keros, Antikeri and Anydros and a day full of different colours and light will end with the most vivid purple and red nature has to offer, as the famous sunset will accompany you on your way back to the marina in Vlychada.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Captain & crew
- Port Authority expenses
- Full insurance
- Snacks and fruit
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Snorkeling equipment
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Off board meal in Pano Koufonissi
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Hot Springs, Santorini
- Magganari beach, Ios Island
- Papa beach, Ios Island
- Iraklia Island
- Shinousa Island
- Kato Koufonisi Island
- Pano Koufonisi Island
- Glaronisi Island
- Keros Island
- Antikeri Island
- Anydros Island
- Choose dark colored bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the hot springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-colored materials and turn them brown.
- Don’t forget to bring your suntan lotion and a hat.
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carry a light jacket in case it gets cold.