Luxury Private Sunset Half Day Sailing Cruise
5 hours of adventure
- DEPARTURE TIMES:
Daily @ 3:30 PM
Up to 8 passengers
- MEETING POINT:
At the Port of your Santorini Hotel
FREE Pick up & Drop off by shuttle bus at your Santorini Hotel
- STARTING POINT:
- ENDING POINT:
- EXPERIENCE LOCATION:
HIGHLIGHTS - WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS
- The view of Santorini’s Caldera from sea level, with its villages on the top of the cliffs, resembling snowcapped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Hot springs
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms and the delicious BBQ with fresh products.
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Our driver will be waiting for you outside your Hotel to drive you to the Vlychada marina where Santa Maria and the crew will be ready to welcome you on board.
As the sun and temperature is at its highest peak, one of the beaches on the southern part of Santorini will qualify for a first refreshing swim: the Red Beach, the White Beach or the “Mesa Pigadia” spot, depending on your preferences. The “Indian Face” mountain and the Lighthouse of Akrotiri will be our guide towards the famous Caldera.
We will pick up the sails and head for the creator of all this beauty: the Volcano and its two islands of Palaia Kammeni and Nea Kammeni. It will invite you to swim in its Hot Springs promising a warm and rejuvenating swim.
Looking at the Caldera from land you cannot imagine the beauty hidden under its cliffs but here at sea level it all unfolds before your eyes as we will sail along the coast. The small hidden church of “Efta Paides”, Armeni Bay and the little island of Saint Nicolas with the small church on top waiting for you to climb up. Riva, the port of Santorini’s sister island Thirassia is so close to Ammoudi Bay you think you can reach out and touch it.
Seeing its abandoned porcelain mines one thinks how can it be so close but so different to the cosmopolitan Santorini! If you are lucky you will pass the “Tripiti Spot” a hole in Thirassia’s mountain, just as the sun is lowering towards the sea and while heading back to the marina you will see the small Aspronisi island turning pink under the fading light of the world’s most famous sunset.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Cold plate and salads
- Snorkeling equipment
- Captain & crew
- Port Authority expenses
- Full insurance
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Red beach
- White beach
- Mesa pigadia
- Indian Face mountain
- Akrotiri lighthouse
- Palaia Kammeni - Hot Springs
- Nea Kammeni
- Old Port of Fira
- “Efta Paides” church
- Armeni bay
- Ammoudi bay
- Riva, Thirassia
- Tripiti Sport, Thirassia
- Choose dark colored bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the hot springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-colored materials and turn them brown
- Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carry a light jacket in case it gets cold