Private Sunset Half Day Catamaran Sailing Cruise
5 hours of adventure
- DEPARTURE TIMES:
Daily @ 3:30 PM
Up to 27 passengers
- MEETING POINT:
At the Port or your Santorini Hotel
FREE Pick up & Drop off by shuttle bus at your Santorini Hotel
- STARTING POINT:
- ENDING POINT:
- EXPERIENCE LOCATION:
HIGHLIGHTS - WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS
- The view of Santorini’s Caldera from sea level, with its villages on the top of the cliffs, resembling snowcapped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Hot springs
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms and the delicious BBQ with fresh products.
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Once you step on our shuttle bus, there is nothing for you to worry about! Our cruise starts under the impressive cliffs of Ammoudi Bay and we will follow the steep coastline of the Caldera, past Armeni Bay and the church of “Efta Paides”, one of which can be our first stop for a refreshing swim in the crystal clear waters with the snorkelling gear provided on the Yacht.
Then we will draw near the Old Port of Fira, where you will watch the donkeys and the cable car, going up the steep mountain path. A swim in the warm brownish waters of the Hot Springs on the older of the 2 volcanic islands, Palaia Kammeni, is highly recommended since the iron and sulphur elements contained in the waters will refresh your skin and spirit!
One of the bays on Nea Kammeni will provide us with the sheltered calm waters needed to start our BBQ. Swimming and snorkelling next to an active Volcano is an experience you will never forget and in the meantime our Crew will use only the best local products and organic vegetables to prepare a delicious dinner. This point is where we set off for some real sailing and pick up our sails!
We continue the Caldera cruise towards the Lighthouse of Akrotiri and the “Indian Face” mountain and as the daylight starts fading we will draw near the “Mesa Pigadia” spot, the White Beach and the Red Beach.
Depending on the weather the Captain will choose one of these 3 spots for a last swim and an opportunity to watch the most famous Santorini attraction, the sunset, on board!
The cruise will end by docking at the Vlychada marina where our shuttle bus will be waiting to take you back to your Hotel and end a perfect day on one of the most famous islands in the world!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- BBQ lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Red beach
- White beach
- Mesa Pigadia
- Indian Face mountain
- Akrotiri Lighthouse
- Palaia kammeni – Hot Springs
- Nea Kammeni
- Old port of fira
- “Efta Paides” church
- Armeni bay
- Ammoudi bay
- Choose dark colored bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the Hot Springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-colored materials and turn them brown
- Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carry a light jacket in case it gets cold