Caldera Sunset Speedboat Tour
3 hours of adventure
- DEPARTURE TIMES:
Daily @ 5:30 PM
Up to 8 passengers
- MEETING POINT:
At the Port or your Santorini Hotel
FREE Pick up & Drop off by shuttle bus at your Santorini Hotel
- STARTING POINT:
- ENDING POINT:
- EXPERIENCE LOCATION:
HIGHLIGHTS - WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS
- The view of Santorini’s Caldera from sea level, with its villages on the top of the cliffs, resembling snowcapped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the hot springs.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms.
- Our friendly crew, ready to cater for your every need.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Our shuttle will drive you to the marina in Vlychada and in 5 minutes you will be swimming in the Red Beach!
After we leisurely cruise past the White Beach, the "Mesa Pigadia" spot and the "Indian Face" mountain you will be told the history of the Lighthouse of Akrotiri before we head for the Hot Springs of the Volcano.A swim in the warm waters is a must!
We near the Old Port of Santorini to watch the cable car go uphill and then we make a stop inside a hidden cave with a small private beach. While you swim, we serve cold dishes, fresh salads from our farm and fruit. We also serve snacks, sodas, beer and local bottled wine.
After this enjoyable break, we set off for the traditional church of "Efta Paides", built in a cave inside the cliff and reachable only by boat. Armeni Bay and the tiny island of Saint Nicolas are just a few minutes away with the last tempting you to dive from a high diving spot!
We near Ammoudi bay and then Thirasia Island to watch the sun rays pass through the unique "Tripiti Spot" (famous for the big hole in the Mountain of where one can see through the other side!). Finally, heading back to the marina in Vlychada the colours of the sunset will dress the smallest part of Santorini, Aspronisi Island, in the most amazing orange, purple and red!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Cold delicacies, snacks, fresh salads from our farm and fruit
- Snorkeling equipment
- Captain & crew
- Full Insurance
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Red beach, Santorini
- White beach, Santorini
- Mesa Pigadia, Santorini
- Indian Face mountain, Santorini
- Akrotiri Lighthouse, Santorini
- Palaia Kammeni - Hot Springs, Volcano
- Nea Kammeni, Volcano
- Old port of Fira, Santorini
- "Efta Paides" church, Santorini
- Armeni bay, Santorini
- Ammoudi bay, Santorini
- Riva, Thirassia
- Tripiti Spot, Thirassia
- Aspronisi Island
- Choose dark colored bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the hot springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-colored materials and turn them brown.
- Don’t forget to bring your suntan lotion and a hat.
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carry a light jacket in case it gets cold