Caldera Speedboat 3 Hour Morning Tour
3 hours of adventure
- DEPARTURE TIMES:
Daily @ 10:30 AM OR 12:30 PM
Up to 8 passengers
- MEETING POINT:
At the Port or your Santorini Hotel
FREE Pick up & Drop off by shuttle bus at your Santorini Hotel
- STARTING POINT:
- ENDING POINT:
- EXPERIENCE LOCATION:
HIGHLIGHTS - WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS
- The view of Santorini’s Caldera from sea level, with its villages on the top of the cliffs, resembling snowcapped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Hot Springs.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms.
- Our friendly crew, ready to cater for your every need.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Our trip starts from the marina in Vlychada. We visit the Red Beach, stop for swimming, then we head for the White Beach, the "Mesa Pigadia" spot, the "Indian Face" mountain and the Lighthouse of Akrotiri.
We stop for swimming at the Hot Springs of the volcano. We visit the Old Port of Santorini and then make a stop inside a hidden cave with a small private beach. While you swim, we serve cold dishes, fresh salads from our farm and fruit. We also serve snacks, sodas, beer and local bottled wine.
After this enjoyable break, we set off for the traditional church of "Efta Paides", built in a cave inside the cliff and reachable only by boat. We then visit Armeni bay and the tiny island of Saint Nicolas with a high diving spot for those brave enough to try!
We go to Ammoudi bay and then to the unique "Tripiti Spot" (very famous for the big hole in the Mountain of Thirasia Island where one can see through the other side!). Finally, we visit the smallest part of Santorini, Aspronisi Island, and head back for where we started, the marina in Vlychada.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Cold delicacies, snacks, fresh salads from our farm and fruit
- Snorkeling equipment
- Captain & crew
- Port Authority expenses
- Full Insurance
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Red beach, Santorini
- White beach, Santorini
- Mesa Pigadia, Santorini
- Indian Face mountain, Santorini
- AKrotiri Lighthouse, Santorini
- Palaia Kammeni - Hot Springs, Volcano
- Nea Kammeni, Volcano
- Old port of Fira, Santorini
- "Efta Paides" church, Santorini
- Armeni bay, Santorini
- Ammoudi bay, Santorini
- Riva, Thirassia
- Tripiti Spot, Thirassia
- Aspronisi Island
- Choose dark colored bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the hot springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-colored materials and turn them brown.
- Don’t forget to bring your suntan lotion and a hat.
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carry a light jacket in case it gets cold