7 Day Catamaran Sailing Cruise - 10 Greek Islands
7 days of adventure
- DEPARTURE TIMES:
Daily @ 10:30 AM
Up to 6 passengers
- MEETING POINT:
At the Port or your Santorini Hotel
FREE Pick up & Drop off by shuttle bus at your Santorini Hotel
- STARTING POINT:
- ENDING POINT:
- EXPERIENCE LOCATION:
HIGHLIGHTS - WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS
- The view of Santorini’s Caldera from sea level, with its villages on the top of the cliffs, resembling snowcapped peaks.
- The comfort our Lagoon Catamarans offer to our passengers will make you feel you are sleeping in a hotel.
- All the little coves and bays on the islands you can’t reach from land.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms and the delicious BBQ with fresh products.
- Our experienced, friendly crew, always at your service.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will start your adventure from the Vlychada marina and after the first few hours of sailing and getting familiar with the yacht and the crew, you will stop for a refreshing swim in one of Ios’ white sandy beaches.
For your first night, you will dock at the little island of Pano Koufonisi where you will awake to its peaceful natural environment and will be able to explore its picturesque coves and turquoise waters.
The little fishermen’s island of Iraklia will give you shelter for the second night, where you will get the chance to snorkel over a sunken airplane from the second world war. After the privacy and the isolation of the small islands, it is time for a lively break in the capital of Ios Island where you will be spending the next night.
In the morning, you will visit the quiet beaches of Sikinos for a swim, before reaching Folegandros that has become very popular for its authentic scenery. The next day the uninhabited island of Polyaigos is going to be your first stop of the day. It is considered of great ecological value since it is home to many endangered species.
The 5th night belongs to the “island of colors” also known as the “island of lovers”, Milos. The island where the statue of Venus was found, will amaze you with its spectacular, colorful rock formations. A small stop in Kimolos, a place where simplicity, hospitality and beautiful beaches allow for unique moments of relaxation. Here you will find needed rest before arriving to the island of Sifnos, another cycladic gem.
Sifnos island is not known only for its natural beauties, but also for its famous pottery and delicious traditional cuisine. Among the enchanting treasures of Cyclades, the small and unspoiled island of Antiparos, is waiting to welcome you for your last night of your adventure before you head back to Santorini feeling completely refreshed and rejuvenated!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Captain & crew
- Port Authority expenses
- Full insurance
No Security Deposit required for chartering our yachts
- All on board meals
- Snacks and fruit
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Snorkeling equipment
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Off board meals
- Off board activities
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Magganari beach, Ios
- Pano Koufonisi
- Despotiko, Antiparos
- Choose dark colored bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the hot springs since the iron and sulfur can turn light colors brown.
- Don’t forget to bring your suntan lotion and a hat.
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
- Pack light, you will not need that many clothes!
- Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carry a jacket and some sweaters with you in case it gets chilly.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on the weather conditions.
- Type of boat
- CATAMARAN SAILING YACHT
- LAGOON 450
- 13,96 m \ 45’10’’ ft
- 7,84 m \ 25’9’’ ft
- 1,3 m \ 4’3’’ ft
- Year of construction
- 25 passengers
- 4 double + 1 crew
- 4 double
- Engine power
- 2 x 54 HP
- Water capacity
- 750 l
- Fuel tank capacity
- 1000 l
- Showers in the interior
- Main base
- SANTORINI MARINA
Furling (Roll) Genoa
- under deck
Wireless Media Player
- Life raft
Aft Hydraulic gangway
Anchor with chain and rope
Electric anchor windlass
Windex (Wind Direction Indicator)
- hot water